mercredi 23 juillet 2008

Some king of blue

Today was a day off, and I had to pick a new box for my collection, then I had to show it to you by some pictures I have made this afternoon.
I hope you will enjoy !!!

So, first, the box, a rare version of the datejust' s box, the luxury one.
The reference is 51.00.71 on the main box, and the outter box get the 79159 reference.


The box is in a beautiful blue leather with the "rolexrolexrolex..." on it ...
You can close this box with a golden crown key, here on the top of it :


Now the box opened, where you can put one watch in the middle, and beside of it, your rings, cufflinks, etc ...

Here just a detail of the "rolexrolexrolex ..." on the lock :

Now the "unerground" of this box, where you can put some straps, ties, or anything can fit in it ... :
I know that is just a box, but I was looking for one like that since a long time, the feeling of quality is incredible, and the leather smell is "magic".
I will put some straps in it and some pieces with one or two watches for my holidays...

Now, it s the time for some other pictures I ve made just for you:
some oysters :

my favorite vintage at the top

wonderful reflects

Tudor on nato, good contrast

A great diver in the blue

Natos ...



I hope you have taken pleasure to look at my humble photos

Aucun commentaire: